Paid Media Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 to £28,000 per annum (negotiable, experience dependent)
3WhiteHats is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to lead a range of exciting paid advertising campaigns. Working in this exciting and dynamic digital marketing channel, our Paid Media Account Manager must understand how to best market clients’ products and services through Google AdWords and Bing Ads, as well as harnessing social and display ad networks.
Our ideal candidate needs to have great numeracy as well as top-notch creativity. You’ll need to be highly analytical, able to examine and draw insights from conversion data to optimise campaigns and help clients achieve their goals. The role also demands a sharp creative edge, to help plan and deliver the innovative campaigns that make 3WhiteHats a market-leader in paid advertising.
If successful you will join us in our enviable harbourside offices in the beautiful town of Falmouth, Cornwall and will be working within a growing, close knit team of like-minded Digital Marketing specialists.
What we need you to do.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a wide-range of industries
- Design and plan innovative paid campaigns
- Manage AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and display/remarketing
- Lead campaign growth for clients and ensure SEM campaigns remain cutting-edge
- Work with clients to continually adapt and grow their campaigns
- Provide reporting and, crucially, analysis to clients on their campaigns
- Take an active part in the rapid growth of 3WhiteHats, undertaking additional duties as required
More about 3WhiteHats.
3WhiteHats is a fun and lively digital marketing agency. We specialise in running exceptional, creative campaigns. We have a diverse spread of clients, but we always deliver the same level of proactivity, attention to detail and dedication, whether the campaign is for a smaller client or a global mega-brand.
We currently manage a number of digital campaigns for global brands, including clothing retailers, sports car brands and finance houses, from our HQ in Falmouth and satellite offices in London and Auckland.
We pride ourselves on being deeply technical and creative. Our campaigns integrate multi-channel paid search strategies with SEO and we are measurement mad. We believe in experimentation within digital marketing and, as mentioned, everything we do is open, honest and ethical.
We are spoilt with lovely waterside offices in Falmouth that has a private beach, kayaks and other toys. Our London office is on Chancery Lane in the heart of the city. In New Zealand we are down near the harbour in Auckland. All our environments are laid back and fun. Everyone works really hard and a few of the team travel a lot, so we always make sure there’s a weekly lunch for us all to catch-up over. All team members get a training budget too, helping them to continue to develop individually, which is very important to us.
We strive to be proactive and transparent with all our clients. If we get this right then they, as well as our teams internally, will be happy and enjoy working with us.
What we’re looking for.
You need this:
- 1+ years Paid Media management
- Confident numeracy and attention to detail
- Experience with AdWords and Bing
- Confident with Google AdWords Editor
- Confident with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce written content to a high standard
- Analytical brain and a geeky love of Excel
We’d love this too:
- Track record of remarketing campaign successes
- Display experience
- Google AdWords qualified
- Bing Ads Accredited
- Ability to speak another language
- Full UK driving license
- Previous agency experience
For further information and how to apply:
Please apply via email to email@example.com by attaching your CV and a covering note outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role. For more information call 0203 3974 123. Please state in your letter where you first found this vacancy.